NEW industrial-themed High St conversion - 12 min train ride to Gloucester Road bars – TV’s with Netflix option – opposite bus stop serving centre & Cribbs.
Whether you are new to Bristol or just looking for more space and a better place to live, our brand new docks/industrial-themed conversion of a well known former High Street retailer could be just what you're looking for.
Sorry NO COUPLES, NO STUDENTS.
• High end industrial themed conversion
• Excellent transport links – See summary below
• Well-designed sociable spaces both in and out doors
• Large en-suite rooms with communications hub built in
• 100Mbs wifi hard wired to each desk
• Netflix and TV’s optional extras
• Two rooms comes with Kitchenettes and sofas
• Large Co-op 3 mins walk
Huge fully-furnished en-suite bedrooms with a desk, comfy chair or sofa.
Every room is kitted out with a communications hub at the desk with hard wired 100Mbs wifi and a HDMI cable wired directly into the TV point which has a movable bracket positioned flexibly to watch the TV from either the bed or the comfy chair or sofa.
Transport Links Summary
• Covered and secure cycle storage – 5 mins cycle to route 41 – flat run into town
• Bus stop directly outside serving the centre & Cribbs
• 5 mins drive from M5 junction 18
• 9-10 mins walk to the train station
• 12 mins direct train to Redland for Gloucester Rd bars & restuarants
• 10 mins direct train to Clifton
• 25 mins direct train to Temple Meads