En-suite room in recently refurbished house with lots of communal space and option of off-street parking space. 2 mins walk to Kingswood High Street and bus stops serving Bristol centre and Bath.
This house has been refurbished to a very high standard. There is a fully kitted out communal kitchen with all mod cons, nice patio garden (and low maintenance), communal living area with wall mounted TV, secure bike storage, and all bills are included, as well as regular communal cleaning.
Here’s what you get:
• Fully furnished bedroom with own bathroom
• Good sized communal patio garden
• Secure bike storage
• Large kitchen/diner fully kitted out new kitchen with all white goods
• Large communal room with TV
• High speed broadband included
• ALL bills are included in the rent. This includes internet, council tax, water, gas & electricity
• Convenient location, nice cul de sac quiet road
Please note that there is 1 months rent deposit payable, 1 month’s rent in advance, and a £195 admin fee to cover reference checks and drafting of contracts etc.
We are sorry but we can only accept working tenants in this property.
VIEWINGS - Please include a mobile number and email address in your response, to help us arrange viewings with you.