Industrial-themed High St conversion - 12 min train ride to Gloucester Road bars – TV’s with Netflix option – opposite bus stop serving centre & Cribbs.
Whether you are new to Bristol or just looking for more space and a better place to live, our brand new docks/industrial-themed conversion of a well known former High Street retailer could be just what you're looking for.
• High end industrial themed conversion
• Excellent transport links – See summary below
• Well-designed sociable spaces both in and out doors
• Large en-suite rooms with communications hub built in
• 100Mbs wifi hard wired to each desk
• Netflix and TV’s optional extras
• Large Co-op 3 mins walk
The room is a large double, fully-furnished en-suite bedroom with a desk and comfy chair.
It is kitted out with a communications hub at the desk with hard wired 100Mbs wifi and a HDMI cable wired directly into the TV point which has a movable bracket positioned flexibly to watch the TV from either the bed or the comfy chair or sofa.
Transport Links Summary
• Covered and secure cycle storage – 5 mins cycle to route 41 – flat run into town
• Bus stop directly outside serving the centre & Cribbs
• 5 mins drive from M5 junction 18
• 9-10 mins walk to the train station
• 12 mins direct train to Redland for Gloucester Rd bars & restaurants
• 10 mins direct train to Clifton
• 25 mins direct train to Temple Meads
The First months rent will be half price.
One months rent plus one months rent deposit payable in advance.
Please note to secure this property you will be required to pay a holding deposit of one weeks rent which can then be deducted from your first months rent.