Finding good quality accommodation at a fair price is getting harder in Bristol. Here at Bristol Property Partnership we only work with landlords who want to offer quality rooms and houses that provide great value.
Integral to our business is providing a good service to tenants. We think things like a prompt response to maintenance issues you raise, being able to get hold of someone day or night, and being upfront about moving in costs are really important. When it comes to renting a property or sharing a house, we’ve all been there, so we know the importance of having a happy house.
We’re here to guide you through the whole lettings process. We use a fast and simple referencing system and use electronic signatures for all the paperwork, making the move in process speedy and efficient. We will help you from the point of searching for a property to checking in to your new home.
You’ll find details of how to rent a room or property with us including move in costs here.
Viewings can be done on evenings or weekends to accommodate your schedule. You can also view the property virtually via a virtual tour or video if you are unable to attend in person.
You will have a dedicated property manager throughout your tenancy, who can be contacted by phone or email, to deal with any issues or queries that you raise.
We don’t use jargon that nobody understands. We like to keep things simple, from our processes to our tenancy agreements and terms, whilst ensuring that you understand your responsibilities.
We make it easy for you by collecting your monthly rent via direct debit, meaning you never miss a payment.
All your documents are sent and signed electronically, saving time and the environment. Plus you won’t need to keep a paper copy of the agreement.
Our management system, Arthur Online, allows you to report non-emergency maintenance issues at the property and track them through to completion. We always try to provide a response within 1 working day (for emergencies please phone us immediately). You can also view all of your tenancy documents on the app.
In the event of an emergency please phone us immediately. If its outside our standard working hours (9am – 5:30pm) you will be put through to our emergency phone line.
• Find a room you like on our website or via Spareroom.com and contact us to arrange a viewing
• View the property and let the lettings negotiator know you want to take it
• Pay one weeks rent holding deposit to secure your room. This will be deducted from your initial rental payment
• Start referencing by entering your information and requested documents
• Advise your landlord and employer you are using them for references
• If a guarantor is required, they will be referenced, and credit checked in exactly the same way
• Once references are complete, we will contact you by email to arrange your check in
• The deposit and initial rent will need to be paid into our protected client account 24 hours prior to check-in (less the holding deposit already paid)
• Documents requiring your signature will be sent to you via email for electronic signature. These must be signed at least 24 hours before your check in
• Set up direct debit for monthly rent payments here: Bottomline
• Set-up Insurance cover - we strongly advise that you take out contents and tenant liability insurance
• Come to our office for your check in appointment. Please remember to bring your passport or residency permit!
• Move into your new house 😊
For the full process please click here